Mix Youtube videos like a true DJ! https://dj.tflcl.xyz
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|TFLCL bb4cd4c795||9 months ago|
|css||12 months ago|
|fonts||1 year ago|
|img||1 year ago|
|js||12 months ago|
|.gitignore||1 year ago|
|Jenkinsfile||1 year ago|
|README.md||12 months ago|
|favicon.ico||1 year ago|
|index.html||9 months ago|
|robots.txt||1 year ago|
|site.webmanifest||1 year ago|
Mix Youtube videos like a pro DJ!
This website is a tribute to the old twoyoutubevideosandamotherfuckingcrossfader.com. It's a simple way to play music from Youtube and smoothly fade between tracks thanks to the crossfader.
Maybe one day
Search videos straight from the app (needs API key and calls)
- Compatibility with Bandcamp music (not sure if it can be done without too much hacks)
- A playlist of to-be-played tracks that can be added manually ("add url") or through the search
- A history of played tracks?
Should be done quickly
- Clean code (especially old P5JS)
- Sanitize it (naming, organization, comments...)
- Add current tracks/playlists as hashes in the URL so we can share track combinations
- Better indication of the video current status (playing or paused),maybe using
outlineon the iframe, or changing the
External resources and inspiration
- Original idea: http://twoyoutubevideosandamotherfuckingcrossfader.com/
- Youtube embedded player API implementation: https://thomaspark.co/projects/needledrop/
- Starry night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJjEGoqTn1Y
- CSS/JS shooting stars: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/how-to-create-shooting-star-animation-effect-using-css/